Our Cause

Supplements with a purpose.

  Supplements With

Purpose 

At Dinosaur Nutrition, our mission is to not only help keep people healthy,

but to keep our planet and communities thriving.


At Dinosaur Nutrition, our mission is to not only help keep people healthy, but to keep our planet and communities thriving.


Our goal is to empower people worldwide to live stronger, healthier lives filled with purpose. We believe in nurturing the planet and the people on it, from the land to the sea and everywhere in between.

That’s why we've chosen to donate $1 from EVERY bottle sold of our natural herbal supplements to some of the world’s top-rated charities including the Rainforest Trust Foundation, Oceana, and KIVA Microloans.

By partnering with these organizations, we are hoping to leave a legacy of stewardship for future generations.

We believe that supplements can change lives and make people healthier and happier. But we also believe that through the power of giving and stewardship, we can impact villages, communities, cities, and all nations.

Click each section below to learn more about our partner charities.


At Dinosaur Nutrition, our mission is to not only help keep people healthy,

but to keep our planet and communities thriving.

Here, we believe in stewardship.

That life is a gift, and it's our job to honor it.

Our goal is to empower people worldwide.

To help them live stronger, healthier lives filled with purpose.

We believe in nurturing the planet and the people on it.

From the land to the sea and everywhere in between.

That’s why we've chosen to donate $1 from EVERY single bottle sold of our natural herbal supplements to three of the world’s top-rated charities: the Rainforest Trust Foundation, Oceana, and KIVA Microloans.

Because we are leaving a legacy for future generations.

We believe that supplements can change lives and make people healthier and happier.

But we also believe that through the power of giving and stewardship, we can impact villages, communities, cities, and all nations.

Click each section below to learn more about our partner charities.

The Rainforest Trust Foundation is a top rated charity who protects threatened tropical forests and endangered wildlife. They have been making a difference in the world since 1988.

Through their hard work and dedication to a healthier planet, they have saved over 17,617,561 acres of tropical forests! Rainforest Trust focuses on saving real acres of rainforest through land purchase and protection and is rated 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

Did you know that Tropical rainforests took between 60 and 100 million years to evolve and are the most complex land-based ecosystem on earth, containing over 30 million species of plants and animals?

This may surprise you, but more than 25% of our modern medicines originate from tropical forest plants.

What makes this even more exciting is that we have only learned how to use 1% of these amazing plants. Now imagine what change could happen with the other 99%!

 

We are proud to partner with Oceana who seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they were before pollution and overfishing.

Land isn’t the only important part of a healthy planet. Oceans are not only the largest ecosystems on earth, they are the world’s largest life support systems and they’re the most promising source of new medicines to combat cancer, pain and bacterial diseases. The ocean is the number one source of protein for more than a billion people.

50 - to 70% of our oxygen comes from the oceans. The ocean provides a livelihood to hundreds of millions of people, and also provides recreation, beauty, and untapped scientific discovery, leading to new medications, foods, and advances in technology.

Oceana has been protecting the world’s oceans with great success since 2001. Oceana focuses on making our oceans more biodiverse and abundant by winning policy victories in the countries that govern much of the world's marine life. Oceana has won nearly 200 victories and protected more than 3.5 million square miles of ocean since its founding It has a charity rating of 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

We at Dinosaur Nutrition are firm believers in giving back. Our team strives for the people and the planet. That’s why we love working with KIVA, a non-profit microlending and micro-loan organization.

What is a micro-loan? It is a very small, short-term loan at very low interest, especially to a start-up company or self-employed person. Kiva’s mission is to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.

100% of every dollar we lend on KIVA goes to funding loans and grow individual’s businesses creating opportunity for families worldwide. KIVA has funded $1.06B since 2005 and has helped fund businesses in over 83 countries supporting families globally!

First, individuals apply to Kiva through a rigorous application and vetting process. Then, lenders like us from around the world pool their money together to provide a small loan for a wide variety of needs. This allows people to start businesses in underdeveloped nations, build water and food infrastructure, and so much more.

Since beginning our partnership with Kiva.org, we have helped over 25 people start small businesses, pay for education, and provide for their communities.

We’ve helped a man in Kenya start a bicycle repair shop. We’ve helped a group of women in Rwanda start a general goods store. We’ve helped farmers in Pakistan buy grain, women in Sierra Leone start a handmade clothing store, and so much more.

We truly believe that changing the world starts with empowering individuals and communities around the world to succeed in business and education. We are proud to partner with Kiva.org, and hope you will join us on our journey. We are currently working on a new section of our website to show all the awesome people that we’ve been privileged to help, so check back soon to meet them!

The Rainforest Trust Foundation is a top rated charity who protects threatened tropical forests and endangered wildlife. They have been making a difference in the world since 1988.

Through their hard work and dedication to a healthier planet, they have saved over 17,617,561 acres of tropical forests! Rainforest Trust focuses on saving real acres of rainforest through land purchase and protection and is rated 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

Did you know that Tropical rainforests took between 60 and 100 million years to evolve and are the most complex land-based ecosystem on earth, containing over 30 million species of plants and animals?

This may surprise you, but more than 25% of our modern medicines originate from tropical forest plants.

What makes this even more exciting is that we have only learned how to use 1% of these amazing plants. Now imagine what change could happen with the other 99%!

 

We are proud to partner with Oceana who seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they were before pollution and overfishing.

Land isn’t the only important part of a healthy planet. Oceans are not only the largest ecosystems on earth, they are the world’s largest life support systems and they’re the most promising source of new medicines to combat cancer, pain and bacterial diseases. The ocean is the number one source of protein for more than a billion people.

50 - to 70% of our oxygen comes from the oceans. The ocean provides a livelihood to hundreds of millions of people, and also provides recreation, beauty, and untapped scientific discovery, leading to new medications, foods, and advances in technology.

Oceana has been protecting the world’s oceans with great success since 2001. Oceana focuses on making our oceans more biodiverse and abundant by winning policy victories in the countries that govern much of the world's marine life. Oceana has won nearly 200 victories and protected more than 3.5 million square miles of ocean since its founding It has a charity rating of 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

We at Dinosaur Nutrition are firm believers in giving back. Our team strives for the people and the planet. That’s why we love working with KIVA, a non-profit microlending and micro-loan organization.

What is a micro-loan? It is a very small, short-term loan at very low interest, especially to a start-up company or self-employed person. Kiva’s mission is to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.

100% of every dollar we lend on KIVA goes to funding loans and grow individual’s businesses creating opportunity for families worldwide. KIVA has funded $1.06B since 2005 and has helped fund businesses in over 83 countries supporting families globally!

First, individuals apply to Kiva through a rigorous application and vetting process. Then, lenders like us from around the world pool their money together to provide a small loan for a wide variety of needs. This allows people to start businesses in underdeveloped nations, build water and food infrastructure, and so much more.

Since beginning our partnership with Kiva.org, we have helped over 25 people start small businesses, pay for education, and provide for their communities.

We’ve helped a man in Kenya start a bicycle repair shop. We’ve helped a group of women in Rwanda start a general goods store. We’ve helped farmers in Pakistan buy grain, women in Sierra Leone start a handmade clothing store, and so much more.

We truly believe that changing the world starts with empowering individuals and communities around the world to succeed in business and education. We are proud to partner with Kiva.org, and hope you will join us on our journey. We are currently working on a new section of our website to show all the awesome people that we’ve been privileged to help, so check back soon to meet them!

Supplements with a purpose.

  Supplements with Purpose 

At Dinosaur Nutrition, our mission is to not only help keep people healthy,

but to keep our planet and communities thriving.


At Dinosaur Nutrition, our mission is to not only help keep people healthy, but to keep our planet and communities thriving.


Our goal is to empower people worldwide to live stronger, healthier lives filled with purpose. We believe in nurturing the planet and the people on it, from the land to the sea and everywhere in between.

That’s why we've chosen to donate $1 from EVERY bottle sold of our natural herbal supplements to some of the world’s top-rated charities including the Rainforest Trust Foundation, Oceana, and KIVA Microloans.

By partnering with these organizations, we are hoping to leave a legacy of stewardship for future generations.

We believe that supplements can change lives and make people healthier and happier. But we also believe that through the power of giving and stewardship, we can impact villages, communities, cities, and all nations.

Click each section below to learn more about our partner charities.


At Dinosaur Nutrition, our mission is to not only help keep people healthy,

but to keep our planet and communities thriving.

Here, we believe in stewardship.

That life is a gift, and it's our job to honor it.

Our goal is to empower people worldwide.

To help them live stronger, healthier lives filled with purpose.

We believe in nurturing the planet and the people on it.

From the land to the sea and everywhere in between.

That’s why we've chosen to donate $1 from EVERY single bottle sold of our natural herbal supplements to three of the world’s top-rated charities: the Rainforest Trust Foundation, Oceana, and KIVA Microloans.

Because we are leaving a legacy for future generations.

We believe that supplements can change lives and make people healthier and happier.

But we also believe that through the power of giving and stewardship, we can impact villages, communities, cities, and all nations.

Click each section below to learn more about our partner charities.



The Rainforest Trust Foundation is a top rated charity who protects threatened tropical forests and endangered wildlife. They have been making a difference in the world since 1988.

Through their hard work and dedication to a healthier planet, they have saved over 17,617,561 acres of tropical forests! Rainforest Trust focuses on saving real acres of rainforest through land purchase and protection and is rated 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

Did you know that Tropical rainforests took between 60 and 100 million years to evolve and are the most complex land-based ecosystem on earth, containing over 30 million species of plants and animals?

This may surprise you, but more than 25% of our modern medicines originate from tropical forest plants.

What makes this even more exciting is that we have only learned how to use 1% of these amazing plants. Now imagine what change could happen with the other 99%!

 

We are proud to partner with Oceana who seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they were before pollution and overfishing.

Land isn’t the only important part of a healthy planet. Oceans are not only the largest ecosystems on earth, they are the world’s largest life support systems and they’re the most promising source of new medicines to combat cancer, pain and bacterial diseases. The ocean is the number one source of protein for more than a billion people.

50 - to 70% of our oxygen comes from the oceans. The ocean provides a livelihood to hundreds of millions of people, and also provides recreation, beauty, and untapped scientific discovery, leading to new medications, foods, and advances in technology.

Oceana has been protecting the world’s oceans with great success since 2001. Oceana focuses on making our oceans more biodiverse and abundant by winning policy victories in the countries that govern much of the world's marine life. Oceana has won nearly 200 victories and protected more than 3.5 million square miles of ocean since its founding It has a charity rating of 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

We at Dinosaur Nutrition are firm believers in giving back. Our team strives for the people and the planet. That’s why we love working with KIVA, a non-profit microlending and micro-loan organization.

What is a micro-loan? It is a very small, short-term loan at very low interest, especially to a start-up company or self-employed person. Kiva’s mission is to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.

100% of every dollar we lend on KIVA goes to funding loans and grow individual’s businesses creating opportunity for families worldwide. KIVA has funded $1.06B since 2005 and has helped fund businesses in over 83 countries supporting families globally!

First, individuals apply to Kiva through a rigorous application and vetting process. Then, lenders like us from around the world pool their money together to provide a small loan for a wide variety of needs. This allows people to start businesses in underdeveloped nations, build water and food infrastructure, and so much more.

Since beginning our partnership with Kiva.org, we have helped over 25 people start small businesses, pay for education, and provide for their communities.

We’ve helped a man in Kenya start a bicycle repair shop. We’ve helped a group of women in Rwanda start a general goods store. We’ve helped farmers in Pakistan buy grain, women in Sierra Leone start a handmade clothing store, and so much more.

We truly believe that changing the world starts with empowering individuals and communities around the world to succeed in business and education. We are proud to partner with Kiva.org, and hope you will join us on our journey. We are currently working on a new section of our website to show all the awesome people that we’ve been privileged to help, so check back soon to meet them!

The Rainforest Trust Foundation is a top rated charity who protects threatened tropical forests and endangered wildlife. They have been making a difference in the world since 1988.

Through their hard work and dedication to a healthier planet, they have saved over 17,617,561 acres of tropical forests! Rainforest Trust focuses on saving real acres of rainforest through land purchase and protection and is rated 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

Did you know that Tropical rainforests took between 60 and 100 million years to evolve and are the most complex land-based ecosystem on earth, containing over 30 million species of plants and animals?

This may surprise you, but more than 25% of our modern medicines originate from tropical forest plants.

What makes this even more exciting is that we have only learned how to use 1% of these amazing plants. Now imagine what change could happen with the other 99%!

 

We are proud to partner with Oceana who seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they were before pollution and overfishing.

Land isn’t the only important part of a healthy planet. Oceans are not only the largest ecosystems on earth, they are the world’s largest life support systems and they’re the most promising source of new medicines to combat cancer, pain and bacterial diseases. The ocean is the number one source of protein for more than a billion people.

50 - to 70% of our oxygen comes from the oceans. The ocean provides a livelihood to hundreds of millions of people, and also provides recreation, beauty, and untapped scientific discovery, leading to new medications, foods, and advances in technology.

Oceana has been protecting the world’s oceans with great success since 2001. Oceana focuses on making our oceans more biodiverse and abundant by winning policy victories in the countries that govern much of the world's marine life. Oceana has won nearly 200 victories and protected more than 3.5 million square miles of ocean since its founding It has a charity rating of 4 out of 4 by Charity Navigator.

We at Dinosaur Nutrition are firm believers in giving back. Our team strives for the people and the planet. That’s why we love working with KIVA, a non-profit microlending and micro-loan organization.

What is a micro-loan? It is a very small, short-term loan at very low interest, especially to a start-up company or self-employed person. Kiva’s mission is to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.

100% of every dollar we lend on KIVA goes to funding loans and grow individual’s businesses creating opportunity for families worldwide. KIVA has funded $1.06B since 2005 and has helped fund businesses in over 83 countries supporting families globally!

First, individuals apply to Kiva through a rigorous application and vetting process. Then, lenders like us from around the world pool their money together to provide a small loan for a wide variety of needs. This allows people to start businesses in underdeveloped nations, build water and food infrastructure, and so much more.

Since beginning our partnership with Kiva.org, we have helped over 25 people start small businesses, pay for education, and provide for their communities.

We’ve helped a man in Kenya start a bicycle repair shop. We’ve helped a group of women in Rwanda start a general goods store. We’ve helped farmers in Pakistan buy grain, women in Sierra Leone start a handmade clothing store, and so much more.

We truly believe that changing the world starts with empowering individuals and communities around the world to succeed in business and education. We are proud to partner with Kiva.org, and hope you will join us on our journey. We are currently working on a new section of our website to show all the awesome people that we’ve been privileged to help, so check back soon to meet them!